Create a billing group
Follow these instructions if you plan to be the manager of a group and you want to set up the group yourself. Note that to do this, you have to pay your subscription with a credit card.
📌 If you prefer that we create the group for you, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The group manager will be the person responsible for creating the group, adding a credit card and adding/removing members in the group when needed. The manager may or may not be a Dilato user, but still needs a free Dilato account.
- First, sign up to create a Dilato account.
- Download Dilato and log in with the app.
- Go to the Settings, in the "Group billing" section, and click the "Add a payment method" button:
- You will be redirected on a secure web page to enter your credit card (hosted by Stripe):
- After adding your credit card, return to the app, and select "Add user"
6. In the popover, enter the email address of each group member you wish to add
7. After you press the "+" button, we will send them en email inviting them to become a member of the group. Invited users will become members of the group as soon as they accept the invite by clicking "Accept invitation" in the email.