Allowing Accessibility to Dilato on Mac
Granting Dilato with Accessibility permission on your Mac will allow you to insert notes directly to your EMR without any other integration. You will also be able to use Shortcuts.
Here is how to do it (or watch it at the bottom of this page):
- Go to the Apple menu on the top right of your screen.
- Select "System Preferences".
- Go to "Security & Privacy".
- Click the "Privacy" tab.
- On the left pane, choose "Accessibility".
- Click on the small lock 🔒 on the lower left of the window, then enter your password.
- On the right pane, find the Dilato icon and check the checkbox next to Dilato (if it is already checked, you have to uncheck it, then check it again).
Next, you need to restart Dilato:
- Click on the Dilato icon in the menu bar at the top of your screen, then click on Quit Dilato.
- Go back to the Applications folder and click on Dilato.
- Dilato is now ready to use! 😉