Auto-launch Dilato at startup on Windows
To auto-launch Dilato at Windows startup, toggle on the switch in the settings:
It may happen that Dilato doesn't launch automatically at startup even though the switch in on. There here is how to set auto-launch manually:
- In the Start Menu, go to the search bar and type "Dilato".
- Select Dilato, then "Open file location".
- Right-click the Dilato file, then click the Copy icon.
- Press the Windows logo key + R
- Type "shell:startup". This opens the Startup folder.
- In the toolbar, click the Paste icon.
- Dilato should appear in the folder. This will open Dilato every time your computer starts.